NON-CIRCUIT 4x4 DIESEL TRUCK RULES
1. All Non-Circuit 4x4 Diesel Truck classes are competing for prizes only; no points will be awarded under OTTPA’s point system. The Pull Promoter determines all prizes.
2. The Pull Promoter will determine the class weight. OTTPA suggests 8500 lb. All classes will be posted on the OTTPA’s Pull Schedule. Classes cannot be added or changed after the printing of the OTTPA’s pull schedule.
3. The Pull Promoter has the right to determine the area boundaries that a puller can be considered to be a local puller by setting a distance the puller must live within from the pull grounds or by County and/or Region. This information must be posted on the OTTPA’s Pull Schedule.
4. Trucks must be street legal, licensed and insured for the road. No dealer plates or trip permits allowed. Driver must have proof of insurance upon request.
5. Hitch point is to be the rearmost point of the truck with a maximum height of 22 inches. Reese style hitch only.
6. Suspension stops may be used but there must be movement.
7. All added weight must be secure in the box or flatbed. Factory produced snowplow harness and properly mounted winches are permitted. Front bumpers must be original factory production style.
8. Engines must use OEM intake exhaust manifold(s),OEM injector pump and injectors. The vehicle must have the correct engine block and head for that model and model year and be in stock appearance.
9. Pump diesel fuel only. No pressurized fuels or oxidizers of any kind. This includes alcohol, water, propane, nitrous and oxygen
10. All exhaust must exit behind the cab
11. Aftermarket cold air intake, exhaust system and a single programmer permitted.
12. Two drive shaft hoops front and rear. Any exposed u joints
13. to be covered by made of minimum ¼ inch thick steel are required if:
a. Engine is performance enhanced
b. Tires measure a diameter of over 33 inches unless original equipment for make and model year
c. Suspension is modified (including lateral bars)
14. Tires must be in good condition and road worthy.
15. All General Rules apply to Non-Circuit 4x4 Diesel Truck classes
NON-CIRCUIT TRACTOR RULES
1. All Non-Circuit Tractor Classes are competing for prize(s) only. No points will be awarded under OTTPA’s Point System. The Pull Promoter determines all prizes.
2. The Pull Promoter will determine the class weight, speed and tractor type. All classes will be posted on OTTPA’s Pull Schedule.
3. The Pull Promoter has the right to determine the area boundaries that a puller can be considered to be a local puller by setting the distance the puller must live from the pull grounds or by County and/or Region. This information will be posted in the OTTPA’s Pull
4. Each tractor may pull in a maximum of two classes at one event. A Non-Circuit tractor can pull in two Non-Circuit classes or one Non-Circuit class and one Stock or Vintage class.
5. Tractors must have a hood, floorboards, grill(s) and fenders and must be substantially stock appearing for that model. Engines must be stock or manufacturer’s replacement for the model with no visible engine modifications.
6. All classes are two wheel drive without duals unless stated in OTTPA’s Pull Schedule.
7. Maximum RPM’s is 10% over manufacturer’s high idle.
8. Tractors’ exhaust systems with no mufflers must be pointed away from the crowd.
9. Dry ice or water injection may not be used.
10. No weights behind the rear axle. See General Rules.
11. All classes of 7500 lb. and under will have a drawbar maximum height of 18”. All classes of over 7500 lb. will have a drawbar maximum height of 20”. The minimum drawbar length is 18” from the centre of the rear wheels to the point of hook. Wheelie bars recommended.
12. All General Rules apply to Non-Circuit Tractor Classes. Competitors in the Ekotune KOP series must follow all OTTPA general rules as well as Ekotune KOP competition rules.